Saturday, April 7, 2012

No Regrets (Poem)

I may be bad at getting over you
But I'm perfectly good at the falling into you part
I may get hurt again, but at this point I'm caring less and less.
I think I just like the high of feeling like this again
I got addicted to love at a young age
And you're just the next in a long line of addictions
That I seem to be into
I may be wrong
But I think I'll get over you
I may be bad about forgetting sometimes
But I'm good at getting hurt in a brilliant way.
The feeling again of worrying about you
Of caring what happens to you
And what you think of me
It seems old but new again at the same time
This feeling that I'm addicted to
Happens again and again it seems
And I don't think I would change it if I could.
I know I can get hurt
I know the passion will fade in time
But it feels so damn good at times that it's worth all the pain.



No comments:

Post a Comment