Monday, April 16, 2012

(Poem) I Think of You When I Hear a Song

Another poem from forever ago. I think I actually quote a Bobby Brown song in here. Not sure if I can back up that choice 5-year younger Jeremy, but I like the rest of it.
I think of you when I hear a song...

I think of you when I breathe...

How could it have been so long ago when it seems like yesterday?


When you call my name it's like a little prayer...


So close to me still after the years have passed. My thoughts drift to you though it seems absurd.


Just like a prayer I'll take you there...


The absurdity of love is the purity of its conviction.


I'm down on my knees...


Call my name, ask me if I love you, tell me that you know I do. 

Be the cool that I know you are and always have been.

Melt my heart with your voice.
Burn my blood with your eyes.


Someone please call 911



I love you so much but I could let you go, cause there's a lot of girls out there who won't say no...


I'm in so much trouble with you, but I always wanted to be. 


Always has been, always will be, never going to change.

If this is the kind of love that my mom used to warn me about...I'm in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment