Monday, April 16, 2012

In the Space of Infinity (Poem)

This is a poem I wrote close to 5 years ago that I recently unearthed from the vaults of Livejournal. I don't exactly know where I was at, but it's fun looking back on it. I actually really like it.
In the space of infinity I think of you again and I know I miss you so much even though it doesn't make sense.

In the space between moments I know I want to hear your voice again.

In the space between thoughts I know I think of you.

It's like a little prayer...

God let me stop...even though I know I can't. The space of moments is the curse of infinity.

I want to say you don't mean anything at all, but I know it's not true...

In the space it takes me to write about I could have written to you, but that doesn't matter because I don't want to do it.

There is no time or so it seems, 'cause how it could be when that seems like yesterday.

I give you everything that I am
I give you everything that I got

How can yesterday and today but so far apart when I can still remember that everything you said sounded like you had that sly smile on your face?

No comments:

Post a Comment