Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Stuck

Stuck waking up early. Had dreams today, but don’t remember as much. Need to start writing them down.
I’ve been more social lately and am actually getting out a little bit more. Need to start doing things that don’t cost as much money, though, ‘cause I need to save money. It’s my own fault, really.
I’m trying to not be too hard on myself still. I can always start saving again and being more thrifty. I did it in November and part of December, so I can again.
Full week. Feel like I was pushing it too much maybe, trying to do too much. Friday: shopping, chilling, movie. Saturday: eating out again, mini-golf. Sunday: watching football out (no cable). Monday: work. Tuesday: work, movie, etc. Wednesday: aborted plans that included a concert, lots of sleeping.
Future? More of the same this week. Book club tomorrow and meeting a friend for lunch and catching up. At least I think lunch. Haven’t figured out what to do or where to go. Work Saturday. Museum Sunday with another friend.
Time to start saving again, though, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment